NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB System works fast and achieves professional results with a new advanced rubber polymer technology which replaces the use of clay bars. It safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. Unlike the clay bar, the AUTOSCRUB can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you should drop the AUTOSCRUB on the ground; just rinse the rubber clean and you're ready to go again. Unlike clay bars the AUTOSCRUB glides easily for sturdy and controlled handling. Constantl reshaping of clay is a thing of the past!
• Lasts 2~3 time longer than clay
• For a flawless “show room perfect” shine
• Glides on & off easily for a slick finish
• If inadvertently dropped on shop floor, simply rinse clean
*For surface prep = Use with NANOSKIN GLIDE Instant Spray Lubricant.
*For ONE-Step Clay, wax, and seal = Use with NANOSKIN NANO SHOCK Hydrophobic Spray Lubricant Sealant.
Use ONLY on clean, cool paint out of direct sunlight. DO NOT work on the surface over 144°F. Test in an inconspicuous place for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on paint surface.
1. Thoroughly wash vehicle to free surface of dust, sand, and dirt.
2. Dilute GLIDE to desired strength (16 oz. makes 1 gallon RTU.) or NANO SHOCK
3. Mist sufficient GLIDE or NANO SHOCK onto the surface evenly.
4. Polish the surface with light pressure.
5. Wipe off residue and apply wax or glaze.
- Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
- Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
- AUTOSCRUB is not solvent resistant.
- Remove tar & grease before application
The AUTOSCRUB has a protective coating to ensure stability within transportation.
To break in the pad, moisten the AUTOSCRUB with desired lubricant.
Moisten a portion of window glass or other glass surface. Rub AUTOSCRUB in circular motion against the glass for 30~60 seconds. During this time you may see a white soapy foam. This is the
protective sealant coming off. Don’t use until the polymerized rubber is soft and slightly tacky.
Cold temperatures may stiffen pad. Warm surface before using.