Luxury microsuede surfaces are sensitive to normal cleaning products, so we've developed a gentle cleaner that's perfect for day to day maintenance on these surfaces.
- Cleans microsuede without damaging
- Perfect for Alcantara, Dinamica and Ultrasuede
- Removes dirt, grime and body oils
Dinamica, Alcantara, and Ultrasuede are all types of microsuede—blended microfiber knits that are so dense they very closely resemble and feel like real suede. These are very delicate (and expensive) fabrics which many luxury auto manufacturers are including in their vehicles. Mercedes, Audi, BMW, and Lamborghini all offer microsuede interior options, and while they look great, they've always been a nightmare to keep clean.
While these synthetic fabrics are, indeed, much more durable and stain resistant than genuine suede, they aren't bullet proof. Water, dirt, and body oils can all stain these types of fabrics, which is where Microsuede Cleanser comes in. We've developed a gentle cleaner which will lift oils and dirt out of the fabric's surface without penetrating the fabric itself. Other cleaners penetrate the fibers, causing stains and ruining the soft feel of the fabric. Microsuede Cleanser will lift out dirt and oils without over saturating the fabric. Leaving behind a clean, soft surface, just as was intended.
1. Mist a small amount of product on the desired area, as not to over-saturate the microsuede surface.
2. Gently wipe the surface, not applying too much pressure, in order to remove dirt and other contaminants as well as excess moisture.
The fabric may be slightly darker after application.
3. Let the area dry for several minutes and the color will return to its natural state. A second application may be needed for heavier soil.
*Do not apply a second application until area is completely dry.*